Lemonade Pie is one of my favorite spring recipes, and has become an Easter tradition. I first had this pie when I was about nine years old, at a family Easter celebration. Ever since, I have been making it every year for my family. It is super simple to make (My six year old pretty much made it by herself this year!), and is the perfect springtime pie. It is light, refreshing, and has that tangy lemony bite to it, while still being creamy and sweet.
Here is what you’ll need to make Lemonade Pie.
Graham crackers (I used 1 1/2 of the packages inside the box.)
3 T melted butter
OR You can use a pre-made graham cracker crust (I typically find them to be too dry and crumbly, and prefer to make my own.)
Large package of Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
1 3/4 cup milk
1 small container whipped topping
1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
1. Prepare your graham cracker pie crust (or open the package.) To make a graham cracker crust, begin by breaking the graham crackers into smaller pieces. Place the crackers into a food processor, and pulse until fine. Pour crumbs into pie pan (or small springform pan). Drizzle melted butter on top of crumbs and combine. Pat crumb/butter mixture along the sides and bottom of the pan.
2. In a large bowl, add the instant pudding mix to cold milk. Whisk or beat until smooth and free of lumps. (I like to use an electric mixer for this step.)
3. Add the can of frozen lemonade concentrate to the pudding, and mix until smooth.
4. Fold in the tub of whipped topping.
5. Pour the creamy, lemony mix into your pie crust, and put the pie in the freezer.
You are definitely going to enjoy this delicious springtime pie!Pin It