Father’s Day Giveaway!
We are excited to bring you our Father’s Day Giveaway! There are several prizes to be won!! There will be a total of 4- 1st prizes, including 3 winners of 1ooo Places to See Before You Die, and 1 winner of a set of 3 MANdles, the candles for men!
There will be 1 winner of the Grand Prize, valued at $49.95.
First Prize- 4 winners
arv $19.95 each
Patricia Shultz’s bestselling 1,000 Places to See Before You Die has recently been re-released in the form of a full-color second edition. The book, which has spawned a number of knock-offs, is so much more than just a simple travel guide. Each entry not only tells the reader why the place should be visited but also the pertinent information such as websites, phone numbers and the best time to place a visit. Plus, this new version includes 200 additional pages covering 28 new countries. The book covers everything from the Great Mosque in Mali to the Denali National Park in Alaska.
Everyone should have a ‘bucket list’, ie: a list of things to do and see before you die, and this book is an excellent resource for some of the most fantastic, unforgettable places in the world!
I was happy to see several of the places I’ve already had the opportunity to visit, listed in this book, such as the Bay Islands in Honduras, Merida Mexico, Rocky Mountain National Park, The Redwood Forest, Grand Canyon and Sedona Arizona, and so many more!
There is a ton of information about each area in this book including recommended hotels, restaurants and things to see while you are there.
It’s a great resource for any traveler!
We will be giving away 3 of these books, so there will be THREE winners for this portion of the prize!
For more information visit the website.
Looking for something different to give Dad this Father’s Day? Then you will love these! These are MANdles, the candles for Men! They come in such manly fragrances as “Happy Camper”, “Ladies Man”, “Mountain Man”, “Old Geezer” and many more!
They smell wonderful! You can check out all the fantastic scents at Wisconsin Made! And for other great gift ideas for Father’s Day and other occasions, visit their home page!
About the Mandles:
- Candles for Men – The MANdle is an exciting collection of male-inspired, male-scented eco-friendly soy candles.
- Mandles are crafted from all USA made materials
- Each Mandle comes in a silver tin.
- All Mandles are hand-poured soy candles made from a base of organic soybeans and pure botanical oils.
- Mandles are clean burning without pollutants, toxins or carcinogens.
- Soy wax candle generally last 30-50% longer than a paraffin wax candle.
· The online store showcases over 2,500 products made with pride and passion by more than 250 Wisconsin artisans.
· Wisconsin gifts ship nationwide.
· Wisconsinmade.com specializes in food gifts such as championship Wisconsin cheeses, gourmet meats, cranberries, maple syrup and the Kringle pastries identified with Wisconsin’s ethnic heritage.
· Also featured are books written by Wisconsin authors, crafts created by Wisconsin artisans, Wisconsin sports memorabilia, Wisconsin clothing and Wisconsin themed gift baskets.
· All items are packaged as gifts – no pricing or receipts are including with the packaging.
· Sign up for our e-mail newsletter for a chance to win a $25 gift card. We select a new winner each month so as long as you are subscribed you have multiple chances to win.
· Wisconsinmade.com takes pride in our Wisconsin-based customer service.
One winner will get a set of 3 MANdles in a variety of scents, including, Packer Backer, Mountain Man, and Mama’s Boy.
Grand Prize- 1 Winner!
(firepit not included)
The Grizzly Spit battery operated campfire rotisserie!
We recently used one of these on our Memorial Day camping trip. I couldn’t believe how well it worked and even though we cooked some heavy duty meat, ie: 15 pounds of pork roast at one time, the battery never got low!
The first time we used ours, we did a small chicken over the campfire since it was just us. The kids hadn’t arrived yet.
Once everyone arrived, we put two 8 pound pork butts on to cook, and as you know, pork has to be cooked very well done, so we knew it would take several hours over a campfire.
We used a meat thermometer to make sure it was completely done all the way through. After cooking several hours over the fire, the meat was very tender, easy to cut and had a fantastic smoky flavor!
We love the Grizzly Spit Rotisserie and if your Dad loves to cook out or camp, we’re pretty sure he’ll love it too!
Entry is simple, just enter on the Rafflecopter below! There are only three mandatory entries, the rest are optional, but you will get 25 additional entries for every one that you complete! 🙂
**Disclaimer: I have received one or more of the items listed above for review purposes, however all opinions expressed in this post are my own honest opinion of the product(s). I only offer items I believe will be of interest to my readers.
(Chasing Supermom did NOT author this post ,and is simply helping a fellow blogger promote their giveaway. The opinions stated in this post are not my own.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway