Merci Chocolates Review and Giveaway
Is there a better to say thank you than with chocolate? This holiday season, Merci chocolates wants you to give a meaningful thank-you to someone you love. Who are you thankful for? Who has been there for you through thick and thin? Who do you know who deserves to be thanked with rich and creamy chocolates? No matter who tops your list this year, there is no better way to share the “Joy of Thank You” than with Merci Chocolates.
These rich European chocolates come in 7 different flavors:
- Milk Chocolate-Solid milk chocolate at its smooth, creamy European best
- Coffee and Cream: Rich, coffee flavored dark chocolate, atop a white chocolate base
- Hazelnut-Almond: Delicate pieces of hazelnuts and almonds in smooth milk chocolate
- Hazelnut-Creme: Milk chocolate filled with a smooth, creamy hazelnut cream
- Dark Cream: Smooth, rich melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate
- Dark Mousse: Fluffy chocolate mousse wrapped in rich dark chocolate
- Praline-Creme: Luscious milk chocolate with a smooth chocolate praline center
My favorite was the Dark Mousse!!! These are lock-yourself-in-your-room-so-you-don’t-have-to-share-with-your-kids good!!! (Not that I’ve ever done that….) I am a sucker for all things dark chocolate, so I quickly snatched all of the dark varieties up for myself. My husband is a traditionalist when it comes to chocolate and loved the original Milk Chocolate. The box is packed with chocolates, but trust me….they won’t last long!! There is a flavor for everyone in this great variety pack!
This year, I am SO thankful for my incredible husband. No matter what we are going through, he is there for me. David is my biggest fan and believes in me…even when I don’t! It is a true JOY to say THANK-YOU to my best friend, biggest supporter, and partner in this crazy thing called parenthood and life! Who are YOU thankful for this year? Let us know!
Join in the conversation on Twitter, and tweet using the #MeaningfulMerci hashtag!!
*I received a free box of chocolates in exchange for writing this post. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was received.Pin It