Immunity Support with Airborne
*This post is sponsored by Airborne. I received free product to facilitate my post. All opinions are my own.
As a mother of four, I know just how important it is to support your immune system! Sure, an active lifestyle, healthy diet, and plenty of sleep help keep your immune system in check and working to full capacity, but let’s be honest….as a working mom, I’m not always getting those things! Life is hectic, and I often feel like I’m working against my immune system – running it ragged with stress, lack of sleep, and mediocre nutrition. Thank goodness there is something I can feel safe giving my family that can help support our immune systems!
Airborne® products contain a combination of key immune supporting vitamins and minerals plus a proprietary blend of natural herbs.
When you take Airborne, you’re getting:
- Vitamin C: Antioxidants that go to work on the cellular level to quench free radicals and support cellular health. Vitamin C also supports the function of immune cells throughout your body.
- Vitamin E: Naturally-occurring antioxidant nutrients that inactivate harmful free radicals
- Vitamin A: Phyto-nutrients that work as antioxidants, on the cellular level, to promote immunity and protect DNA
- Zinc: An essential nutrient that works as a trigger for over 200 different enzymes and supports the number and function of several different immune cells.
- Selenium, Manganese, Magnesium: All minerals that support immunity
My husband has been a big fan of Airborne for years. He swears by it. He often uses the Airborne Effervescent, and has noticed the way it works. He thinks of it as a “line of defense.” It’s the players on the field that allow the quarterback to do his job. Airborne offers that bit of support you need so that you can function at capacity.
Many people fear taking pills or worry about the flavor of products like Airborne, but with Airborne’s full product line, there is a variety that will work for you! Take a tasty gummy, have a to-go drink, or a chewable bit of immunity support.
- Check out all of Airborne’s flavors and forms here.
- Be sure to grab a $1.00 digital coupon for Airborne
*I received this product for free from Smiley360 in exchange for my honest review. You can join Smiley360 here!Pin It