10 Signs You Might Be Addicted to Candy Crush
*This post contains affiliate links, which help support my family. All opinions are my own.
Love it or hate it, it’s likely on your phone. Whether you’re a seasoned player or relatively new to the game, those brightly colored candies probably take up more time in your day than they should.
If a candy bomb makes your day or you are constantly re-arranging items in your head to make groups of 3-5, read on my friend – you just might be addicted to Candy Crush.
1. When your partner enters the room, you quickly close the app and pretend to be doing something else.
What? No! I wasn’t playing Candy Crush again. I was um….reading news sites….keepin’ up with current events….definitely not trying to beat Level 70.
2. When someone asks you how your day was, you catch yourself responding with, “Awesome! I finally beat Level….”
Um…I mean, it was fantastic. I did laundry, made dinner, and did many other exceptional and news-worthy things…..
3. You’ve cursed out Odus.
If you’ve found yourself shouting at a cartoon owl, you might have a problem….Things like, “Stupid piece of garbage owl,” have surely never come out of my mouth. 😉
And yes, I’m slightly embarrassed that I even know what his name is.
4. You said words you never thought you’d hear yourself say – “Stupid chocolate!”
Feels so wrong….but in this game, it’s so darn true.
5. You dream in Candy Crush – moving candies in your sleep.
All night long….re-arranging candies in your mind….
6. You’ve played, “How long can I go without looking at my “time until next life” clock.”
9 minutes and 23 seconds have never passed so slowly.
7. You’ve looked at the map, and wondered how certain people are ahead of you.
“What?! I’m smarter than them! How did they beat this level when I can’t?!”
8. You’ve played Candy Crush in the bathroom…
And your family might be beginning to think you have gastrointestinal issues….
9.You hold a slight grudge towards people you ask to help you move to the next level that don’t help.
In your pettiness, you may also think, “Guess who’s not getting any more of their requests answered….”
10.You know that it’s cherries and hazelnuts, NOT apples.
And you just might hate them. You might have also uttered things like, “How am I supposed to bring the ingredients down if they never drop them?!” (I have no pent-up aggression towards animated fruit and nuts….honestly….)
See you on the Candy Crush map. May your day be filled with striped and wrapped candies (preferably next to each other), candy bombs, and jelly fish. Happy crushing everyone.
Are you a serious Candy Crush addict? Consider one of the following items:
*This post is in no way affiliated with Candy Crush Saga. All opinions are my own.Pin It