8 of the Newest Fragrances, Makeup and Hair Care at Beauty Encounter
*This is a sponsored post. Content not provided by Chasing Supermom.
Beauty Encounter has always something to offer to their new and returning customers. Whether you’re a student, an ordinary employee or a big boss, you can get the best deals on new fragrances, makeup, hair products and more with just a few clicks on your computer or a few taps on your mobile
To get your week started, here are 8 of the newest products found at Beauty Encounter.
1. Body by Victoria for Women Eau de Parfum Spray. If you like the subtle scent of musk on your skin, Body by Victoria’s Secret will be your new favorite. It’s the kind of fragrance you’ll wear when you want to feel beautiful even during an ordinary day.
2. BCBG Maxazria Bon Genre for Women Eau de Parfum Spray. Being a woman of strength who’s oozing with passion and sex appeal, you need the best accessory to match your personality. Bon Genre for women definitely puts you on your best self by accentuating scents of black pepper, litchi, berries and orchids. It’s warm and spicy, perfect to
give a little heat on a cold day.
3. Boss Bottled No. 6 by Hugo Boss for Men. Wherever your man travels, make sure he’s taking good care of himself. A renaissance man needs a refreshing bottle of Boss Bottled No. 6 in a fragrance spray and shower gel form.
4. NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Mary Janes shade. Give your lipstick selection an overhaul this fall with NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Mary Janes. This one has a red undertone that gives your lips the sexy touch of true red, perfect for everyday use. It’s lightweight and has a satin finish.
5. Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation SPF 20 in Soft Mahogany. Even out your complexion with this powerful foundation from Dermablend. It covers up lines and imperfections twice the power of an ordinary foundation without the heavy feel. People with oily skin will enjoy this product as the application concludes with a matte finish.
6. Eugene Perma Carmen Cream Hair Color 1+1. Looking to indulge your hair in a rich color that lasts? Try Eugene Perma Carmen Cream Hair Color 1+1 in 10 Light Platinum. This gives you a great lightening and shiny effect that can cover gray hair as well
7. Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Body Lotion. Trying to get the last bit of summer on your skin? After bathing, nourish your skin with this Dancing Waters body lotion from Bath & Body Works. It provides your skin moisture while leaving it lightly scented with cool waters and fresh flowers.
8. NYX Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer in Warm Beige. For days when you want to give your skin some rest but still want to look pretty, apply this tinted moisturizer from NYX Cosmetics. It’s made with a lightweight formula with just a hint of color for a “no makeup” look, but with an even finish.
Visit Beauty Encounter’s website to start getting these new items
while they’re still on stock. While you’re looking for great finds, don’t forget to join this month’s contest for a chance to win a radiant body package by Kerstin Florian, valued at $275. Find out how you can get this for free by following this link.