Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies
Some of you might know that I’m a bit of a cookie monster. While I love to cook, I really REALLY love to bake – and most of all, I love to bake cookies. As much as I love Pinterest, I tend to stick to a handful of my favorites. I mean really, you can’t go wrong with a Chewy M&M Cookie or a Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Cookie. And if you asked my cookie-lovin’ husband, he’d tell you to make Chocolate Chip each and every time.
But the one day, I stumbled upon a cookie recipe….again, and again, and again. It was blowing up my Pinterest feed and I just HAD to try it. When I glanced through the ingredient list I was a little skeptical. Cream cheese and muffin mix in a cookie? Say whhhaaaattt??! But I hands-down loveSix Sisters Stuff (my ultimate favorite food blog…and cookbook!), so I figured I would give these cookies a whirl.
Many people claim these are a copycat to a cookie served at Subway. I’ve never ordered a cookie at Subway, but I can tell you that these are delicious, and a wonderful change-up from the old standbys. Take a risk, roll the dice, and make these!!
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. butter, softened
2 T shortening
2 (7 ounce) boxes Jiffy raspberry muffin mix (sounds weird, but trust me!)
3/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
1. Cream together butter, shortening, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Add in eggs, mixing well.
3. Add in the muffin mix and flour, stirring just until combined. Add in chocolate chips.
4. Refrigerate dough for at least half an hour.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until edges are just lightly golden. Remove pan and cool on wire rack. (I tend to under-bake my cookies just a bit and allow them to continue “baking” on the pan outside of the oven. Nothing says yucky like a crunchy cookie!)
Recipe originally fromPin It