This post is a sponsored conversation written in partnership with Oriental Trading Company. I received free product to facilitate my post. Opinions are 100% my own.
Every year, my church throws a big community block party. Families can come and have a free bbq lunch, interact with community vendors, enter a raffle for great prizes, and let their kids jump out some of their energy on our bounce houses. The best part? Everything is free.
The biggest draw of the block party is our carnival style games. Kids (and even tweens, teens, and adults!) love trying their hand at each of our free games. Some of the games this year included:
- Paper Airplane Through the Targets Toss
- Mini Golf
- Nerf Archery Target Shooting
- Treasure Dig
- Bean Bag Toss
At each game, kids have the chance to earn tickets to redeem for prizes! And let me tell you – our store is PACKED with so many fun things!
While a few of our prizes come in through donations from church and community members, we get about 90% of our prizing from Oriental Trading. Oriental Trading has SO much to choose from!With pulse on what kids love coupled with low prices and high quality – shopping for kids’ toys, games, and novelty items at Oriental Trading is a no-brainer. We were able to get SO many awesome things in bulk to delight the kids that came through our block party. Here is a sample of what we found at Oriental Trading:
- Fidget Spinners (These went SO fast in the store!)
- Glow in the Dark Springs
- HUGE Jewelry Assortment (rings, friendship bracelets, slap bracelets, beads, etc)
- Bouncy Balls
- Water Squirters
- Mini Plush Animals
- Pinwheels (These were a favorite of mine! They made me feel nostalgic.)
- Glow items
Take advantage of Oriental Trading’s bulk novelty and toy items for your next:
- Birthday Party (think goodie bags!)
- School Event
- Treasure Box (teachers, Sunday School Teachers, etc.)
- Trunk or Treat Event (or alternatives to Halloween candy for trick or treaters at your door!)
Stay Connected With Oriental Trading Online: