“Supermom” is a myth. Let’s get real. Real ideas. Real encouragement.
Chasing Supermom Vancouver is offered to moms FREE of charge, so that all moms, regardless of their financial situation can attend and get the encouragement and support they need. However, in order to keep Chasing Supermom free, we are in need of item donations.
Chasing Supermom Vancouver kicks off 9/19, and we need your help! The following is a list of items we need donated. Items can be brought to Whipple Creek Church, or given to Bekki Lindner. Please contact her to make arrangements. If you know a business that would like to donate, please let us know.
- paper plates
- paper cups
- bottles of flavored coffee creamer
- sugar cubes or sugar packets / Sweet and Low
- package of Sharpies
- plastic tote with lid
- Dixie cups
- Juice boxes
- Lysol or other disinfecting spray
- Disinfecting wipes
- baby wipes
- diapers (All sizes needed! Partial or opened packs ok!)
- washable markers
- glue sticks
- reams of white copy paper
- construction paper (assorted)
- vinyl placemats (for kids – used ok!)
- hand sanitizer
- Take and Toss Spill-Proof sippy cups (no straw)
If you would like to donate money to be used for supplies or one of our larger needs such as furniture, speaker fees, and childcare costs, please contact Bekki Lindner. Thank you in advance for all of your help, prayers, and support!