In keeping with my year end reviews, (See also my picks for Books, Movies, and Recipes), I wanted to give you my picks for the 5 best products of 2010. (Again, these products weren’t released this year, they were just the most helpful to me throughout 2010!)
1. Mr. Clean with Febreze Freshness Disinfectant liquid cleaner – This stuff is AWESOME. Not only is this stuff SUPER cheap (It is about $3 a bottle, and makes about 12-15 spray bottles worth.), but it smells AMAZING. I literally love cleaning up my kitchen and bathroom, because I love how fresh my house smells when I am done. This cleaner also kills the flu virus, and 99.9% of bacteria.
2. L’Oreal Tangle Tamer – If you have a little girl with long hair, you NEED this product! You can use this detangler on wet or dry hair, and it really makes a difference, especially on smaller tangles. As a bonus, it has a really nice fruity scent, and doesn’t leave your child’s hair feeling or looking greasy or dirty.
3. Wyler’s Drink Mix – If you are tired of giving your kids so many calories and ounces of sugar from juice and Kool-aid, you need to try Wyler’s Drink Mix. It comes in a variety of flavors, and costs about $2. Each canister contains 6 packets which each make 2 qts. This brand is a lot cheaper than Crystal Light, and tastes the exact same. I drank a ton of this stuff while I was pregnant. If you are someone who struggles to drink their water, this can help! Each serving is just 5 calories. (It also makes good popsicles!) I recommend the pink lemonade flavor.
4. Winco’s Corn Muffin Mix – This seems like an odd product to feature, and granted, it is not traditional, but oh wow…if you are a fan of cornbread, you have GOT to try this! Head over to Winco’s bulk foods section and look for their corn muffin mix. Grab a recipe card nearby, make sure you have eggs and milk on hand, and run home and make a double batch. (I don’t actually make muffins, I make an 8×8 or 9×13 pan!) This is sweet and MOIST cornbread, and is truly the best I have ever tasted. I always stock up on this every time I shop.
5. Dry Erase Boards – If you have a child learning to write, you need to buy them a dry erase board! I was tired of going through so much paper, and having my child become so easily frustrated with having to erase, or look at their mistakes, that I thought a dry erase board would be perfect. This way, your child can practice over and over without wasting any paper, and can quickly wipe up any mistake they make and try again. They sell small lap-sized boards at any office supply store.
I certainly like the picks . Thanks for the introduction .