When I say, “Subway” you probably instantly sing, “Eat Fresh” in your head. Well now Subway has a new way to freshen up your favorite sub…..AVOCADO! You can add fresh avocado to any sub, or try the delicious Turkey and Bacon Avocado! Yum! You and your family can indulge in this healthy treat for a limited time at your nearest Subway restaurant.
We LOVE Subway at our house (and actually had it for dinner last night! Subway is a healthy and tasty alternative to traditional fast food. Instead of greasy fare, you can have a fresh, made-to-order sandwich loaded with lean protein and veggies!
That said, here is a list of Subway’s favorite “SUPER Good” Summertime Indulgences:
1. Enjoy Tasty Foods – Whether it’s a sweet treat or sprucing up a favorite sandwich, a little flavor will go a long way! We suggest indulging with the Turkey and Bacon Avocado – or adding avocado to your fave Subway sandwich. Bravo for Avocado! Or as we say, BRAVOCADO!
2. Spend Time Outdoors – Skip your Saturday chores and take a walk to the park or beach, go for a hike or bike along a trail – and pack a picnic with your favorite sandwiches?
3. Treat Yourself – Shake things up with an Avocado Smoothie! Combine 2 cups of milk, 1 large avocado, 2 tablespoons of honey and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Yum!
4. Staycation – Why not make being in your hometown its own vacation? Take a day or a weekend and explore your city, visit new places or just see it through a new lens!
5. Movie Nights – This summer will be filled with movies! Why not consider catch a couple of movies and taking in a night of the big screen?
What will your summer indulgences be? Maybe you’ll make warm, ooey, gooey s’mores with your kids. Maybe you’ll let yourself go wireless and get outside. We’ll be focusing on PLAYing as a family this summer, with lots of games, art, treats, and family outings in and around town. (And, I’m certain there will be some Subway in our summer plans….I’m personally crazy for the black forest ham, loaded up with veggies and a splash of marinara!)
One of you can win a $25 gift card to use at your local Subway restaurant!! Will you bravocado? Good luck! And remember, winners add Avocado! Tweet along and join in the fun all June using the hash tag, #AddVocado!
*I received a gift card in exchange for an honest review. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.
after a workout
A BIG BIG Ice Cold Glass of Dr.Pepper! No Ice just almost frozen Dr. Pepper! Yeah !!!!!
My favorite way to indulge is a cookie sundae 🙂
shopditzydiva@yahoo dot com
I would love to get this giftcard. Im trying to loose a few extra pounds and i hear subway diet is the way to go! i enjoy their sandwiches.
ice cream and popcorn.
I indulge with chocolate ice cream
A day off when I am not sick.
My favorite way to indulge is eating the occasional decadent chocolate brownie.
I love to indulge with a freshly made pastry like a cannoli or slice of cake from a local bakery!
A hot fudge sundae with nuts!
Pound cake and lots of pound cake.
Thanks for the giveaway…I have been known to indulge with an extra large Root Beer Float !
My favorite way to indulge is icecream!
We LOVE Subway on a hot/humid Virginia evening for dinner! Not heavy like most fast food is, but definitely filling!
Me~BLT with LOTS of veggies!
Caitlin~Turkey with LOTS of veggies!
Allison~Ham & Turkey with Tomato, cuccumber, pickle and bell pepper
Hubby~Chicken/bacon Ranch or Sweet Onion Chic Teriaki with all the fixins’!
Love ice cream and chocolate