The holidays are the perfect time to make a batch of this holiday snack mix. Food has a way of bringing people together. This is the perfect treat to enjoy as you decorate your Christmas tree, wrap gifts, or settle in for the evening with a copy of It’s a Wonderful Life. This is also the perfect mix to bring to your next holiday party, Bible study, or work function. You’ll be the hit of the breakroom with this sweet and crunchy mix. This is quick, easy, and a sure-fire holiday crowd-pleaser. Enjoy!
Here is what you’ll need to make a batch of Christmas Crunch:
4 cups Rice, Corn, or Chocolate Chex cereal
½ cup light corn syrup
¼ cup sugar
½ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup mini marshmallows
¼ cup (or more) holiday M&M’s
1. Measure out 4 cups of Chex cereal into a large mixing bowl.
2. Over medium heat, stir together the corn syrup and sugar. Stir constantly, and heat just until boiling.
3. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter until smooth.
4. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the Chex cereal, stirring to coat as much as possible.
5. Allow the mixture to cool for several minutes, and then begin breaking the mix up into small bite-sized chunks.
6. Stir in the mini marshmallows and holiday M&M’s.
This simple and festive snack will please even the grinchiest of eaters. Have a wonderful holiday season serving up snacks for the ones you love.
Check out my other great snack recipes HERE.