As a mother, I’m always on the look-out for convenient grab and go beverages to serve my kids. Whether it’s a busy school morning or if we’re headed out to the park for the afternoon, I love being able to throw a few drinks into a cooler for the kids. The problem with most grab and go drinks is that they are loaded with sugar or artificial ingredients. Bleh. My kids are looking for great taste, fun flavors, and easy to open packaging. With Juicy Juice Fruitifuls, we are all happy!
Juicy Juice Fruitifuls are tasty (I personally loved the Berry Cherry Burst), easy to open (no more poking a straw through the back of the drink!), and have less sugar than regular fruit juice. Moms and kids can agree that Fruitifuls from Juicy Juice are the go-to choice for on-the-go drinks!
Here are a few of the reasons you should try Juicy Juice Fruitifuls!
- 35% less sugar than regular fruit juices
- Every box of Juicy Juice Fruitifuls provides one 1/2 cup serving from the “Fruit Group”
- No added sugar, sweeteners, or artificial flavorings
- Juicy Juice Fruitifuls are a refreshing blend of fruit juice and fresh water to help hydrate active kids
- Convenient packaging makes these drinks perfect for the lunchbox or as a grab and go beverage!
- Juicy Juice is a proud participant in the Box Tops for Education Program
Try all four of the fun flavors- Apple Quench, Punch Splash, Berry Cherry Burst, and Orange Strawbana Blast
One lucky Chasing Supermom reader will WIN Juicy Juice!! Enter today, and good luck! *We received free product in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was received.