1. Spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray.
2. Microwave the butter in a large bowl for 30-45 seconds, or until melted. Add the marshmallows, stirring until well-coated. Microwave the marshmallows and butter for 90 seconds, stirring after 45 seconds.
3. Stir in peanut butter. Add cereal and mix well.
4. Press the mixture into your 13×9 pan. *Sometimes I need to rub a bit of butter into my hands to help press the sticky treats down. (If you do the butter trick, it’s fun to hold your arms out to your kids and ask for a hug.) =)
5. Microwave the chocolate and butterscotch chips in a small bowl for one minute, and then stir. Return to microwave for another 30 seconds. Pour the melted mixture on top of the cereal treats. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until the topping is hard.
You’re going to love these!! Enjoy and happy cooking!
This recipe is adapted from HERE.