*This post contains affiliate links. Making Amazon purchases through my link helps support my family. Thank you in advance!
One of our favorite family films to watch during December is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! Today’s activity in the 25 Days of Christmas is to watch the movie together. However, to pass the time until the movie, I wanted to find some fun reindeer crafts and snacks to do with the kids. Here is a round-up of some of the cutest (and easiest to throw together!) reindeer projects I found! Enjoy!
1. Hand and Footprint Reindeer
We made these last year, and used paint!
Your little ones will love donning a pair of antlers and playing their own reindeer games!
3. Reindeer Candy Cane Ornaments
We still have one of these I made as a child! Super easy ornaments for the kids to make!
1. Reindeer Cookies
Refrigerated cookie dough cut into triangles, a few M&M’s, and chocolate coated pretzels make these reindeer cookies a snap to throw together.
These adorable krispy treats from Mommy Savers would be the perfect lunchbox treat this holiday season – and economical too!
3. Reindeer Donuts
Make your child’s breakfast full of holiday cheer with these sweet little donuts.
Another fun and easy cookie treat!
1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Little Golden Book (movie-based)
2. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Robert May (older, very vintage!)
and check out Rudolph’s Second Christmas by Robert May
3. First Look and Find: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
4. 12 Book Library: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (board books – perfect for little ones!)
Other Fun Rudolph/Reindeer Items
1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Wii Game
2. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Scene It DVD Game
3. Rudolph Island of Misfit Toys 6 Hanging Ornament Set
4. Deluxe Plush Antler Headband