I love starting over. January 1st is one of my favorite days of the year. It’s a new beginning and a fresh start. It’s a day when you get to decide who you want to be in the coming year. It’s a time for goals, new ideas, and creativity. It’s a re-do. A natural reset.
As I think about the type of blogger/writer I want to be in 2014, I know this: I want to be more personal, more intentional, and get back to the root of why I started Chasing Supermom….MOMS! My primary goal when I write is to encourage and strengthen moms. This year there will be more encouragement, more anecdotes, more personal stories, more teaching, more devotionals….more of who I really am at my core. (And yes, there will be more realistic busy mom recipes and ideas to help moms connect with their families too!)
So, these first ten posts are MY personal favorites from the past year. These are the posts that reflect who I am, and the type of writer/leader I want to be known for. When people come to Chasing Supermom, I want them to be looking for posts like these.
Bekki’s Top Ten Posts of 2013
1. This is the Best: Embracing the NOW
2. Eclairs and Finding Contentedness
3. I See Hurting People – Do You?
4. “Just” A Mom
6. What’s Inside Your Secret Lab? When Negative Self-Talk Becomes Our Reality
7. I Give You Permission: To Struggle
8. Harper and Days of Change: Coping with Life’s “Surprises”
* I also loved the series I did on Kindergarten Readiness this summer. You can check out those Kindergarten Activities posts, and have some fun playing and learning with your kids. (You can take the teacher out of the classroom, but you can’t take the classroom out of the teacher!)
Top 10 Most POPULAR Posts of 2013
These 10 posts were the 10 posts written in 2013 that had the most traffic.
1. 20 Homemade Valentine Ideas
2. 100 Books About Math for Kids
4. Chinese New Year Learning Activities
5. Soft and Chewy Reese’s Pieces Fall Cookies
6. 100 Boredom Jar Activity Ideas
8. Color Activities for Preschoolers
I can’t wait to see what next year’s lists look like! I’d like to give a HUGE thank-you to YOU, my reader. Without you, I’d be typing into the void. Thank you for listening. Thank you for letting me share. Daily, I pray that I am an encouragement to you. Have a blessed new year!
What a great year you had! 🙂 I love how you separated your top posts and most shared. 😀