Cinnamon rolls are pretty hard to resist. They are the ultimate breakfast treat, and a sure-fire way to let your family know you care. Cinnamon rolls are usually reserved for special occasions at our house….Christmas, the first day of school, etc. However, with this recipe, your bread machine does most of the work.
When I got married, my mom collected recipes from family and friends. One of my favorite recipes in that collection is for these Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls. Our friend Angela gave me this recipe, and it’s a family favorite. I often make these the night before, and then just re-warm them in the morning. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
1 cup milk
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup butter
1 small package vanilla pudding (dry) (*I’ve also used the cheesecake flavor.)
1 T sugar
1 t salt
4 cups flour
1 T bread machine yeast
1/4 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar
2 t cinnamon
1. Place ingredients in bread machine.
2. Put your bread machine on “Dough” setting.
3. Once the machine is done doing the work (My bread machine takes 90 minutes), roll out the dough into a rectangle.
4. Spread the butter on the dough, and top with sugar and cinnamon.
5. Roll up the dough, slice, and place into a greased 13×9 pan.
6. Cover and let rise in warm place for 45 minutes to an hour. (*I should note that the rolls pictured were not allowed to rise that long. It was late – and I got tired! If you allow them to rise the full amount of time, they will get puffier!)
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
I like to frost with canned cream cheese icing -because it’s easy! My kids like whipped cream too!
Enjoy these SUPER easy and absolutely DELICIOUS cinnamon rolls!