Topping my daughter’s Christmas list for the past several years has been an 18 inch doll. She LOVES them. But many parents know that finding an affordable and beautiful option can be tricky. If your child has a doll on their list this year, you need to know about Springfield® Dolls. The doll collection known for its silky hair and sparkling eyes now has a brand new and Boutique Collection of cute clothes at a budget friendly price, exclusively at Jo-Ann Fabric Stores.
Any parent with a doll-loving child knows just how pricy it can be to spruce up the doll’s wardrobe. I’ve found doll outfits that cost more than my own!! I was BLOWN AWAY by the incredible prices that Springfield® Dolls offers on clothing for 18 inch dolls!! Their line of doll clothing is not only adorable, but well-made.
You can find complete doll outfits at Joann’s stores across the country. The new dolls and outfits are exclusive to Jo-Ann’s, so head to your local store and cross some items off of your holiday shopping list. I know I will be grabbing a few more outfits for both of my girls to dress up their dolls!
Jo-Ann Stores will carry mix and match outfits that fit most 18” dolls. Look for these pieces priced at $14.99:
• Black dress with zebra shoes
• Panda T-shirt with silver sequin skirt
• Pink T-shirt with metallic heart and denim jeggings with embellishments
• Blue hi-low shirt with silver glitter design and black tuxedo pants with silver trim on sides
• Cropped top with 2 color star and striped tank underneath and solid black leggings
• Metallic sweatshirt and polka dot pants in blue
• Friendship printed T-shirt with silver glitter design on black sleeve and polka dot pants in pink
• White T-shirt with Paris print, floral printed leggings and pink patent shoes
• Lavender hooded jacket, athletic pants and lavender trimmed shoes
• Lime Camisole, polka dot pajama pants and lamb slippers
• Pink shrug over polka dot top, jean skirt and polka dot shoes
• Purple gown with gold glitter design on purple tulle, white gloves and black patent shoes (*Pictured Above!!!)
Meet the Fall 2015 Springfield Boutique Dolls, each placed in a gift box and showing a heart print on her brightly colored nightgown:
- Ella – a beautiful doll with brown eyes dressed in an apple-green nightgown.
- Paige – a sweet doll with brown eyes and long brown hair comes wearing a hot pink nightgown.
- Alexis – an enchanting blue eyed, blonde haired doll wearing a bright blue nightgown that matches her eyes.
- Madison – a gorgeous doll with brown eyes, curly black hair in a yellow nightgown.
- Savannah – a striking green eyed, red haired doll arrives wearing a purple nightgown.
The dolls retail at just $21.99, making them a fabulous and affordable option this holiday season.
We were able to preview one of the NEW boutique dolls, Savannah. She is gorgeous, with bright green eyes and LONG red hair. A red-haired doll was at the TOP of my daughter’s Christmas wish list, and I can’t wait to surprise her with this little beauty. (I seriously cannot wait to give this to her!!) Isn’t she sweet?!
Find Out More:
One lucky Chasing Supermom winner will WIN a Springfield Doll!! Get those entries in and good luck!! Don’t forget to look for these dolls and their line of clothing at your local Jo-Ann’s!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
My daughter would like Paige.
Madison or Ella would be one of her choices.
My granddaughter would love Paige.
I think my niece would like the Savannah doll.
I would choose Alexis for my blond, blue-eyed daughter.
Thank you so much for hosting such a wonderful giveaway! The doll Paige looks just like my niece whom I love so much she’s beautiful and I know that she would love it for Christmas !
I would get Paige for my daughter
I would choose Savannah for my daughter for she has red hair. These dolls are so pretty.
I would choose Paige
My niece would love Alexis!
I’d like Savannah – a striking green eyed, red haired doll arrives wearing a purple nightgown.
Thanks for the contest.
I would choose Paige. She looks alot like my granddaughter, and the doll would be a gift for her! 🙂
Paige and Alexis are both cute!
if I win, my daughter would like Paige.
I would choose Alexis for my granddaughter.
I would love to have the Savannah doll for my little girl! They’e all so pretty!
I would love to win Alexis!! What a great start to my Christmas shopping this would be!
If I win, I would pick Paige! Thanks for the chance!
I would choose Paige for my granddaughter. She looks like her!
I would like the Paige doll
I would choose Savannah for my granddaughter.
We would choose Paige or Savannah.
I would choose Paige.
I would choose Paige.
My daughter said that she loves Paige the most. She also liked that she wore a pink dress..
I’d get Ella or Savannah
I would choose Paige for my niece please. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
I would choose Madison.
My niece would love Paige!
I would love to have Alexis doll
Thank You for the chance
We would love Savannah!
I’d choose Alexis for my daughter. These dolls are on my daughter’s Christmas list, too 🙂
Paige would be my choice.
I would choose Alexis
I am pretty sure it would be a toss up between Madison and Alexis
I would choose Paige as she reminds me of my granddaughter.
I would choose Paige for my daughter! They are all beautiful! Thank you.
I would choose Madison
I would choose Ella
I would choose Savannah! thanks for the chance.
If I won, I would choose Emma.
My grandbaby would probably love the Paige doll. She looks like her.
I would choose the Paige doll if I won. I know my granddaughter would like her because they look alike.
(I did a comment again because I do not know if the last one went through. If it did, just delete this one )
My daughter would like madison.
I would choose Savannah as I love her read hair.
All the dolls are so cute. I’d like Ella.