This is one of my daughter’s all-time favorite desserts and is something she often chooses for her birthday treat.
This cheesecake features an egg-free cookie dough that’s totally safe to snack on and a super-easy but oh-so-tasty cream cheese filling. It’s delicious, fun and unique, and creamier than a baked cheesecake. It’s a family favorite and I hope you enjoy it!
No-Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- For the Cookie Dough:
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine (That is 1 and 1/2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (You can use regular chocolate chips if you don’t have mini!)
- For the Cheesecake:
- 1 8 oz. brick cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz. tub whipped topping
- Cream together the butter and sugars. Mix in the vanilla, flour, and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips. (And truth be told, I don’t measure the chocolate chips. More or less won’t mess it up!
- Press about 2/3 of the cookie dough into an 8 or 9-inch pie pan, making sure to press it firmly up against the sides. I spray the side of a measuring cup with cooking spray and use that to get nice and smooth, even edges. Set the remaining cookie dough aside.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough crust.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer (or with a hand-held mixer) until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- With the remaining cookie dough, make small bite-sized balls of cookie dough and fold these into the cheesecake filling OR place on top.
- Fill the cookie dough crust with the cheesecake filling and refrigerate until ready to serve. (Refrigerate for at least an hour or pop into the freezer for a firmer dessert. I’ve done it both ways.
Enjoy! Don’t forget to check out all of the other delicious dessert and cookie recipes featured on ChasingSupermom.com!